WELS School Accreditation (WELSSA) is a process in which the school evaluates its current education practices and seeks sound methods to build on its strengths and determine new ways to grow and strengthen the educational ministry of the school for the benefit of the students and parents to the glory of God.
There are 149 WELS schools currently accredited and 12 schools in candidacy, that is, working through the accreditation process for the first time.
WELSSA is a sanctioned member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
Read more about the WELSSA accreditation process by downloading the documents on this page.
Paul Patterson, WELSSA executive director
Abby Truss, WELSSA support specialist
National Council for Private School Accreditation
Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association
Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation
Congratulations to all of our newly accredited schools!
- St. Paul’s Lutheran School – Cudahy, WI
- Our Savior Lutheran School – Grafton, WI
- St. Peter’s Lutheran School – Helenville, WI
- St. John’s Lutheran School – Jefferson, WI
- First German Lutheran School – Manitowoc, WI
- Trinity Lutheran School – Marinette, WI
- Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran School – Menasha, WI
- 2.03 MB File Size
- 6 File Count
- November 10, 2021 Last Updated